Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Blog Ever.......Hopefully Not My Last

So first off let me start by saying F@&k punctuation, grammar and even spelling.....I'm a man on the run...

Now that we got that out the way, lets get started.

I figured after all my years of traveling and living in different countries, I should be doing more with my experiences. Hmmm for example sharing them with other, so I decided to make a blog. I actually created the blog more than a year ago but as you can see, this is post #1.

So this is how this blog is going to work.
1. I am going to do really cool shit...
2. I will tell you about all the really cool shit I do.
3. I'll do more cool shit, and you will wish you was doing it with me.

Simple...Right?? Not exactly, occasionally I throw in some throw back materials from the past so that you can see the cool things I've already done but probably didn't tell you about...But I'll be sure to enter into the title THROWBACK...So you are not wondering, how the hell was in Brazil yesterday and somewhere in Europe today...

YES, I am in Brazil btw if you didn't know. It's okay to be jealous...

Weekend plans:
-Game  - I'll go ahead and say were going to kick some ass after losing our last game pretty bad.
-Going to see one of the most visited places in South America, pics coming soon...

Random:
So the bird below, I think we can all agree thats pretty cool. So two days ago while at school(english teacher), I'm walking outside to the gym with some students. And about 20 of these birds fly by, Im all excited like. "wow did you guys see that". Of course they all look at me as if something wrong with me and one guy says "It's a bird, we see it everyday..."

No comments:

Post a Comment