Friday, October 21, 2011

Iguazu Falls, WTF

So I know its been a month since my last post (I've been constantly reminded), but let's look on the bright side, it's an eleven month improvement....

With that said,  I have to say it has been a pretty interesting few week..So I will try to go over the events in the order that they happened....

First off, I swear I live in the rainiest place on earth. It rains here everyday and I am not exaggerating at all...So being the smart guy that I am,  I've learned to stop canceling plans because of the rain. My first few weeks I would want to do something, and it would rain and I would say, "I'll wait until tomorrow". Well considering a day without rain isn't likely, tomorrow never f'n comes. Which is something else you will learn about the brazilian culture, you ask for something. They say "tomorrow"...how fitting because tomorrow never comes..so if you want something done...do it yourself.

So a few weeks back we had a 12 hr bus trip to play a game and it  just so happen to have a gave a few miles away from Iguazu Falls. So me and a few guys decide we are going to go see these waterfalls  before the game. Of course once we get to the city its pouring down rain...And one of my teammates is like "maybe we should go tomorrow". I responded "FUCK THAT", I've learned if you want to do something, do it because tomorrow may never come.

So we pile into a taxi and when I say piled, I'm positive the people in the taxi weighed a lot more than the actual car did. With a lot of tire scrubbing and damage to the car, we finally made it.

But I know if you are anything like me, your first thought was WTF is  Iguazu Falls. Well it's only the largest waterfall in the world...For all my Americans/Canadians who have been to Niagara Falls, I can only image Iguazu Falls saying "Niagara Falls aint got shit on me"...In the Denzel washington voice of course....


Take a look



















That took up a little more space than I planned, so i'll break the events down..Up Next My GAME: 3 Week suspension for what???

No comments:

Post a Comment